This course is for you if:
- you believe that yoga should be taught in a way that anyone and everyone can do it!
- you’re a group fitness instructor and you’re worried about burning out or developing overuse injuries from teaching high impact/high intensity classes
- you’re a personal trainer and want to offer something more for your clients. Why not add in 10 minutes of personal, one-on-one yoga at the end of your sessions?
- you love yoga and want to share it with others!
This course is designed to teach the foundational knowledge and instructor skills needed to successfully teach a Yoga Fitness class. In this course you will learn about:
- Asanas (Postures)
- Class Design
- Special Populations
- Leadership & Communication
- How to deal with difficult situations
- and more!
September 18 (5-9pm), 19 (9-5pm), 20 (9-5pm) AND
October 23 (5-9pm), 24 (9-5pm), 25 (9-5pm)
BCRPA Fitness Theory Registration and participation in a minimum of 20 yoga classes.
Course = $499 (plus tax) – includes your manual and practicum. Click here to pay in full or use the link below to use our instalment plan.