Helping working moms so they can be thriving women
Working Mom Burnout
3 Steps to Getting out of the Funk
Being a mom is hard. Being a working mom is a different kind of hard. Constantly being pulled between wearing your “mom” hat and your “work hat”, your brain gets tired, you start to lose your motivation and everything feels harder than it probably needs to be.
This workshop is for you if:
- You feel exhausted all the time
- Everything in life feels harder than it should be
- You’re just going through the motions, just trying to keep it all glued together
- Your own self-care is non-existent, you put the needs of everyone else first
- You can’t remember the last time you felt energized and alive
- Your relationships with the most important people in your life are suffering
Before working with Brenda I thought I was a master of multitasking, yet I never seem to be able to complete tasks and achieve my personal goals. Many days I would lose focus on what really made me happy and felt like I was going in circles which became exhausting and demotivating.
My weekly meetings with Brenda changed my life dramatically as I learned how to manage my schedule and make time to enjoy the most important things to me in my life. I now have more quality time with my children and husband which has brought me life balance peace and great happiness.
Purdy’s Wharf Fitness Club
- Simple solutions that you can use right away
- How to take time for yourself without feeling guilty
- How to get an instant pick-me-up so you have the energy you need
About Brenda Adams
I’m a mom of a toddler and an entrepreneur. There’s more days than I care to admit where I felt so mentally exhausted that the only way I could manage was to let the TV babysit my daughter. Those were horrible days. Not only did I feel like I’m not being the parent I wanted to be, it spilled over into my work. My work also suffered on those days. Now, I’m by no means perfect, those days still happen from time to time, but a lot less often.
Over the past few years I have figured out what I need to do to keep my mental and physical energy at a level where I can be the mom I want to be and be the business owner I want to be. My background as a Life Coach and a Kinesiologist gave me a unique set of skills that allowed me to customize my own solutions, and now I do the same for other working women, especially working moms. Every client is a walking experiment. My job is to help them figure out solutions that will work for the reality of their life.