Fitness Workshops and Courses
I offer a variety of courses and workshops throughout British Columbia. I am a BCRPA Trainer of Fitness Leaders (TFL) and a Master Educator with CFES.
Here are the courses I’m currently offering:
- Older Adult [BCRPA and CFES – Online with individual support] – This course is for you if you would like to expand your scope of practice so that you can work with the Older Adult population. Click here for more details.
- Weight Training/Personal Training Combo course [CFES only] – This class is limited to 8 students. This means that you will get all the one-on-one help that you need and there will be lots of time to ask questions and practice your skills. Click here for more details.
Here are the workshops I’m currently offering:
- The Workshop Workshop [BCRPA and CFES – Online with individual support] – This course is for you if you want to learn how to design and teach amazing courses and workshops. Click here for more details.
- Various online CEC workshops, click here.
I work one-on-one with fitness professionals who have lost themselves. Lost themselves in their work, lost themselves in their lives. Using my background as a Life Coach and Fitness Expert, I help to bring you back. Bring you back so you can be your best, in your work and in your life.
When you’re lost a whole lot of stuff can go sideways:
- Fatigue – you feel tired most of the time
- Stress – your ability to deal with stress decreases. This can impact your personal and professional relationships
- Self doubt – your confidence starts to shrink
- Blahness – you don’t enjoy the things in your life the same way
How can you possibly reach the success that you want in your personal life, your career, your business, when you’re fatigued, stressed, doubting and not enjoying your life? Pretty hard to do.
Let’s get you back.
Click here to book a complimentary 30-minute coaching call with Brenda so you can get clear on what your next, best, step is.
From time to time businesses and organizations hire Brenda to help with specific projects (staff training, launching a new program, developing facility policy/procedures etc.). If you have something that you’re working on and you need the skillsets that Brenda has, book a call with her to see if she can help.